Tuesday, June 4, 2019

This is true homesteading in the Pacific Northwest wilderness - Homesteading in Paradise May 2019 Highlights





I wish I could take you all by the hand and drag you around my yard, so you could shove your noses into all the blooming Old English roses and the delicious honey suckle in my yard.

I love this time of year.  Flowers galore!  Picking veggies from the garden!

I am going to write a blog post soon to show you pictures of all the beauty, but for now, why don't you watch my "Homesteading in Paradise May Highlights" movie.

It will show you the progression of our garden, from planting veggie starts to full on farm-to-table feasting. 

I have to warn you, though: It starts with a shocker.  And it ends with a shocker. Not for the faint of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts