Monday, February 23, 2015

I'm now officially a writer - Marblemounthomestead's new e-book on homesteading

Smoke is coming out my ears from all the thinking I've been doing lately.  I am so inspired and creative that I am sleeping two hours less than usual at night.  My mind is spinning, turning and churning (in a good way).
One of my goals in life is to inspire and instruct people who want to learn more about homesteading.  Living my life is an act of service and passion, and I love to share what I've learned and created.

I just finished writing my e-book "Three Essential Tutorials to Homesteading" that highlights some of my most popular guides on the blog.  I am offering this for free, so you can download it here!


I hope you check it out, and feel free to leave me feedback - the good and the bad.


Also, I am working my butt off to create an online course for homesteaders or wannabe homesteaders. It will be a lifestyle immersion, self paced online retreat with gorgeous e-books, info packed videos (I’m having fun with that one!), and a fun, interactive community of like-minded people. If you want to keep updated about that one, please sign up for my list!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts