After filming, editing, researching, writing, getting up early every morning and going to bed late every night to work on it, my online backyard chicken course is published.
If you want to learn about how to naturally raise healthy chickens in your backyard, I invite you to join my course and get a ten percent discount for the next five days.
I offer this deal for my blog readers only, and it will expire Thursday, August 11 at 6pm).
As with all my online courses, this one is self-paced, which means you can start any time, end any time, take as much or little time as you want, and download all materials and keep them for life.
Materials include e-books I wrote, movies I filmed, and access to a private Facebook group, where you can ask questions and interact with me daily if you want to.
Here's what you will learn:
- Why to raise chickens
- What to expect
- Legalities of raising urban backyard chickens
- What breeds to get
- How to incubate eggs if you choose to
- Where and how to get your chicks
- How to raise them in a brooder
- What to feed them and how to supplement their feed
- How to house them
- How to build a chicken tractor
- Diseases and problems with chickens
- How to deal with their eggs (and some awesome recipes)
- Slaughtering chickens
Hope to see you there!