Sunday, December 4, 2016

You should read this if you are a knitter or a friend of a knitter

If you have read my blog for a while, or if you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you have most certainly come across pictures of my knitting.  

I joke that knitting is my psychotherapy and keeps me sane, and that's what I tell my husband when I fondle yarn at the yarn store, while he patiently waits, credit card in his hand.

He wouldn't want me to be emotionally unbalanced, now, would he?  Ahem.

I've been knitting since I was a little girl.  I'm full-blooded German. Born and raised there, I grew up in a culture where mothers and grandmothers have passed on this very important skill to their young for generations. 

I have knit and purled many millions of stitches, hundreds of hats, mittens and socks, and dozens of sweaters and started designing my own patterns years ago.

This is one of my favorites:


I spent the past two weeks knitting and filming a video tutorial on how to knit these beauties.

They look complicated, don't they?  With that scallop edge and picot top, some knitters might look at this and think they could never knit them.

But wait!  That's why I created my video tutorial workshop: so people can knit alongside me, where I show them step-by-step how to knit these fingerless mittens, from start to finish.


So if you are a knitter and want to make yourself fingerless mittens (or make them for Christmas presents, nudge, nudge, wink, wink), I invite you to sign up for my knitting tutorial workshop.

You will get the pattern, seven video tutorials, and access to a private Facebook group where you can post pictures of your work-in-progress or finished work and ask me questions.

This course is self-paced, and you can start anytime, download ALL the materials and keep them for life.



The course would also make a great Christmas present for a knitter in your life!

It's easy: all you do is go to the workshop page, sign in with your email, put in a password, and off you go.

I can send a beautiful electronic gift certificate to the recipient with all the information.  

My mother-in-law wants me to tell you that even if you are just a beginner, you can knit these if you follow along with my video tutorials. I taught her how to knit a few years ago, and she loves making these mittens. She's right. You can do this.

Spoiler alert: the course is only $15.




PS: I also offer an affiliate program for this, so if you want to promote this workshop on your blog, to your friends, or on social media, you will get 10% of the proceeds.  So if you refer one person, you get $1.50 for every person who joins the course.  Message me if you are interested!  There is no cost to you!

2 comments:

  1. Those sure are beauties I cannot deny that. However, I'm going to stick with crochet. I make the most outrageous pot scrubbers for stocking stuffers every year. They're forgiving and I can whip them out. Maybe some day I will take up knitting. In the meantime I will surely recommend this to my friends. If your knitting instruction is anything like your cheese instruction it will most assuredly be fantastic, easy to do and have great results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear one!
      I have a friend who makes crochet-pot scrubbers. I love these things. Maybe we can do a trade? You get my soap, I get your scrubbies?
      Also, if you want to get a little kickback from recommending my course to your friends, I can sign you up as an affiliate!

      Delete

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts