Sunday, March 1, 2015

How to Grow Killer Onions - Part One - I made a short movie on revolutionizing your method

Are you happy with the way your onions turn out in your garden?
Or do you even have a garden?  You know, you can grow onions in a pot on your patio!
I have grown onions for many years, but not until I grew them this way did they turn out gorgeous, big, and easy to grow.
I made a tutorial for ya'll to show you how I do it very successfully, year after year.  This is the first part, and I will add more as we get further along in the growing season.
My friend and neighbor watched my video and got totally inspired to start hers.  Get inspired, too!  NOW is the time to start them!



If you like what you learned here, please subscribe to our newsletter, where you learn free homesteading skills and get great tips and recipes!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely video! Maybe flip your phone sideways next time? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog & love it!! I would love to have lived like you are doing. I live on a cattle farm in Georgia & do some of what you do, but not nearly as self sufficient or sustaining. I did homeschool my youngest of 4 children, & made many friends living as you or attempting to. I will continue to enjoy your words, photos & sharing of your lifestyle. Keep at it. Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary Ann! I am so glad you have found my space here online. I hope you will continued to be inspired here!

      Delete

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts