Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Completely and utterly glorious

The old timers in our neck of the woods have never seen a fall like this.  The colors are outrageous - completely and utterly glorious.  We think it might be because of the months-long drought, some chemical reactions.  If you know if prolonged dry weather causes an explosion of color, let me know.  The dork in me wants to know.

I don't want to write much in this moment.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Where is this at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took some of these photos in our backyard, some in Newhalem (with the train), some at the Skagit River, and some at our little local creek.

      Delete

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts