Thursday, January 10, 2019

Homesteading in Paradise December 2018 Highlights





Here is our monthly "Homesteading in Paradise" video series. This one is about December, and it includes Christmas and winter scenes at our homestead, making bone broth, and as always, gorgeous Pacific Northwest nature.
Here at Marblemount Homestead, we teach and inspire people who see things differently.
You're fed up with the status quo consumerism pop culture. You want to live a more wholesome, sustainable, healthier, happier life and be more connected to nature.
We're here to help with teaching skills, inspiration, community and holding your hand. You're not alone.
Come on over to our side of the fence, where the grass is greener!
We offer tons of free content and tutorials on our blog and youtube channel, and also teach several online courses. And of course, you can come participate in one of our retreats here on the homestead!
And now, there's a way to get access to even more inspiring, educational, fun content from us and help support us by joining our exclusive community! Help us build this movement to teach and model sustainability!
For over 5 years, I've offered you absolutely free content on my blog and my youtube channel: free tutorials teaching anything you can imagine that's related to homesteading, wholesome living, sustainability, homeschooling and health.
Many mornings, I get up at 5 am, before milking the goats and feeding the pigs, ducks, chickens and (human) kids, so I can write a blog post or edit movie footage we filmed.
Many evenings, I research about a topic my readers want to learn about and then write a tutorial for them.
In other words, plenty of blood, sweat and tears have gone into providing the stuff you all find so inspiring and helpful. And I love doing that for you!
But gosh darn it, wouldn't it be nice to get paid for some of that work so I can do more of it and serve you better!
That's where Patreon comes in, and you, obviously. Because I get lots of emails from many people thanking me for inspiring, teaching and leading them, I know I offer a huge service to many.
And now, you can actually support me with as much or as little money as you want. It's kind of like pledging for National Public Radio, except you can give us little as $1 month!



----> Support us on Patreon <----


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts