Saturday, April 5, 2014

Tulips!!!

Today on Facebook, I posted one picture of the tulip fields from my down valley grocery shopping trip last week.  A lot of people asked for more.  I took them at Tulip Town in Mount Vernon.  People travel here from all over the world to look at these flowers.  It's like our own Amsterdam around here!
















When we went, maybe only 20 percent of the flowers were blooming.  I bet next week is even going to be more mind blowing!

And here an update on our Fort.  Steve finished putting cedar shakes on the outside, and we had help washing windows.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on the image to download my free ebook and to join my mailing list

Become a patron!!!

If you like our blog, please become a patron. What the heck does that mean? As a patron, you give us as little as $1 a month (or as much as $20 a month) to show your support and get exclusive, patron-only content from us. You will get tutorials, recipes, inspiration, and support from us, the homesteading, wilderness and homeschooling experts! You can cancel anytime!

https://www.patreon.com/Marblemounthomestead

Popular Posts